design

Monday 22 June 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge

I loved this Pink Elephant challenge so much that I managed to finish it half an hour. This is a record for me as sometimes it can take me up to half a day to get things right.

To make this card you will need:

Papers and card that I had in my stash.
What to Do:

Cut a baase card 14cm x 14cm.
Layer it up with a mount of about 13.5cm x 13.5 cm
cut four squares that will end up slightly smaller than the mount square. Stick to the mount.
Colour the stamp with the selection of colours given above. You can use my example of do anything thta you want yourself. Stamp an oval shape that you've cut out. You can use a square one if you don't have an oval one.
Use 3d foam pads to stick to the card.
Stamp the word 'Nature' on to the card and embellish with a green flower.

Happy crafting,
Yvonne

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and lovely card!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty!!
    Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a great card. I love this sketch too - you can do so many variations too.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card! TFS it with us at TPE this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful card....gorgeous image and coloured perfectly! I'm so glad you enjoyed creating with my sketch...thanks for joining us :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete