design

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Ismaki Sketch Challenge

Well, I must say that I am doing my best to get cards made by doing as many challenges as possible. The best thing about challenges is that they make you rethink your ideas and come up with something new and, I hope, exciting.
This card is the one that I've come up with after looking at the one given over on Ismaki.

If you want to make anything like this you will need:

Blooms from our lovely new range.

The Cartes Postal sheet of rubber stamps.

The leaf stamp from out new Florals and Leaves rubber stamp sheet.

Art and graphic pens to colour the stamps. I used 56, 50, 60, 49 and 110

7 comments:

  1. Love the over and under of those flowers Hugs BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic, this is a lovely card !
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cette carte est superbe !
    Bravo
    Hil scrap-hil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe carte !!
    Bravo !
    Hil scrap-hil

    ReplyDelete
  5. waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like this card She is so beautiful (I don't speak english very well)

    ReplyDelete
  6. magnifique carte aux tons printanniers
    bizz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  7. quelle est bellllle!!!!!!!!!j'adore
    biz claudine

    ReplyDelete