1 A4 sheet of heavy paper
1 piece of white card to stamp the Babe with a Heart
Double sided sticky tape
Message stamp of your choice, we have lots at reduced prices but their going fast.
Stazon inkpad in Stone Grey
1. Ink up the stamp with the Stazon and stamp it on to a piece of card. Colour the edges with the colour of your choice pen as seen above. Stick to the bag with Stix 2 foam pads.
2. Ink the message stamp and stamp on to a piece of white card.
3. Cut out and stick to the base bag with 3d foam pads as seen.
4. Cut a length of raffia ribbon and stick to the bag with double sided sticky tape. Tie a bow and stick to the ribbon.
5. Now make the matching card. No need to change the layout.
This is entered in the Shabby tea rooms challenge - White plus bright