design

Monday 21 December 2009

Colour Challenge

Roses on Paper & Belles 'n Whistles combined Challenge Blog! have a colour challenge for Cranberry, Hunter Green and/or Gold! so I just had to make this little book and use those three colours. I've just spotted a challenge for embossing on Inky impressions so I just had to enter that too. What a surprise.

The stamp is from the new stamps from 'I Brake for Stamps' that can be found in out new in section on the Craft Fairy site.
The image was embossed in old gold embossing powder that I had in my stash and it was then coloured in using the, Zig, Kuretake Art and Graphic pens.
I love this stamp as I think that it looks really rich and baroque. Just perfect for Christmas. Next, I plan to make it look very late spring, early summer which is when the poppies bloom.

2 comments:

  1. What a christmas card i love it, i totally agree the stamp is very christmas...
    Beautyful coloures.....
    Merry christmas, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete