design

Saturday 8 October 2011

How to make a punched flower

I hope that you liked the card shown in the last post and I can't believe that it has been so long since I published that.

So, if you want to make one you will need punches from Kuretake. You will see them in the photo below.
I also used two pigment pads for colouring and some adhesive.
Start by punching out lots of petals and two circles.


 Below you can see how I coloured the petals.
 Then I punched out a circle.

Next I stuck the petals to the circle, overlapping as I went. Continue until the whole of the cirle is full and then add another layer offsetting thm over the first ones.
Cover the top of the center circle with another circle and this will cover the mess that you may have made. Basically your flower is now made.
To make it look better you can add a ribbon leaf as I did below. Now attach to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment