design

Tuesday 28 December 2010

My First Easel Card

I know that this technique has been around for some time, but, this is the first one that I've ever made. So be gentle with me dear reader as it may not be up to the standard that many of you seem to achieve on the blogs that I've read.


What I like about the easle card is that it allows the recipient to see the front of the card. That, after all is what we've worked on. That's what we've spent hours trying to perfect. So let them see it!!!
If you like what you see and want to make it for yourself you can get the
rubber stamp here
the digital version here for only £1.50
leaves here
I've entered this in the
My Time to Craft Challenge 121, Brand Spanking New
Digital Tuesday Anything Goes
The Shabby Tea Room, Shabby Chic Baby. This requitres some fabric and I have used ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Are you sure you haven't done an easel card before;-) This is wonderful. Awesome colors and the embellishments are perfect!
    I'm so glad you could join us this week at MTTC. Happy New Years! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect easel card, gorgeous colours & a real sweet image
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great easel card and I love all the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the challenge and you made a wonderful easel card! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete