design

Monday 20 December 2010

Fairy Happy Birthday

How cold is it with you? I bet that it's freezing and that you wish that this awful snow would go away as soon as possible. There is a silver lining to all of this snow: you can stay inside and craft!
I've decided that the best thing to do is to enter as many challenges as I can. So I'm starting with the Stamp with Fun Challenge by Tina.
Cute Card Thursday for 'One for the Kids'
Stamp Fairy challenge. Rather appropriate for a Craft Fairy don't you think?
Digital Tuesday challenge, Let's Celebrate.



I've used the Party Fairy stamp from Craft Fairy natch, and you can get it here.

She is also available as a digital image here. At only £1.50 she is a snip and no postal costs, no waiting, and no worries that the delivery is not going to get to you as the snow has stopped play.

I used some of the craft Fairy flowers, which are here.

I coloured her in with Art and Graphic pens from Kuretake, available here
The ribbon that I used is the rosy mauve 16mm double faced satin availabe here
I hope that you like it as much as I do.
Stay warm.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fairy card

    Thanks for joining us at Stamp Fairy Challenge

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the image and colours, thanks for joining us at DTC and Merry Christmas, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a cute and beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining us at StampFairy!!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Us fairies have to stick together! Great card and thanks for playing along with Stamp Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet! Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, especially if there is a little fairy princess in your life. Thanks for joining us on the Stamp Fairy challenge. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete