design

Monday 23 March 2009

Like lots of little girls my grand daughter likes handbags so this stamp is perfect for her as is the pink colour that I used to make most of the card.



To make this card you will need:
The Kids sheet of unmounted stamps from The Merry Stamper
9mm Swiss dot ribbon in hot pink
Pink blooms
TuT pens from Kuretake to colour the image
Crayon Kid Alphabet Rubber Stamps
Pink buttons
White and pink card

Most of the working for this card is fairly self evident. The printing of the word 'Julia' needs a little explanation.

Stick the letters to the mounting block, remembering to put them on in reverse order, otherwise the word will be the wrong way around when you print it. I didn't put the letters in a straight line as I believe that the harder you try to get perfection the harder it is to attain it.
Colour each letter with the TuT pens and vary the pinks to get a more interesting word. Print randomly over the base of the card as seen.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty girly card - gorgeous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you made that bottom paper yourself, It is so beautiful and the different variants of pinks in the lettering really compliment the flower.

    I am so glad I came to visit your stall as it was by far my favourite. The lady who served me was really polite even though it was the end of the day and I could have spent hours there but I was late for my train and the NEC was closing up!

    xx

    ReplyDelete