design

Sunday 29 March 2009

All in Pink

Have you seen the Glamour Girls project in the October 2008 issue of 'Craft Stamper'? It's beautiful and worth buying a copy of the magazine for. Helen has done a wonderful job and I'm delighted to say that she loved the stamps. I've been spurred on to make more from them and this is today's effort. I've called it Ooh, La La and I think that you can see why.


Products used:
1 base card 14cm x 14cm when folded.
Stazon Ink pad in Stone Grey
9mm pink ribbon ribbon with white spots
Silver card Pin up stamp from the same sheet as the glamour girls.
Pink bloom
Pink button
3d foam pads
Double sided tape.

Here's another project that uses the same sheet.



Enjoy!!!

The image comes from the Glamour Girls sheet once again and the background has also been produced with a stamp from the same sheet. So does the cute little sentiment 'Divine' at the bottom of the card. The ribbon is a 7mm wine grosgrain that can be found on the Craft Fairy site by clicking here.

Thanks for looking and, if you like anything that you see, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind things you said an my blog. I like the simplicity of your painted flowers - very fresh.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Craftfairy, your cards are gorgeous, really lovely. I'm AutumnFaerie on CF thought I'd pop over & see your blog - glad I did!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete