design

Sunday 8 February 2015

Shocking Heart

I,m working my way through a rainbow of felt colours as I want to make a felt heart bunting to hang on my stand at the NEC in March this year. I realised that I hadn't made any hearts from the cerise felt so I put that right this morning and came up with this design.


It's  a kit too so, if you want one, you can get it from Craft Fairy. Just click on 'kits'.

My banner is coming on a pace. It measures 2 metres when the hearts are touching. All I need to do is make sure that it will be about 7 metres long. If I leave a space between each heart I think that I may be about there. I'll get a long piece of 16mm grosgrain out and give it a try.

Hubby wonders how we are going to attach it to the stand. I have the solution:

Self adhesive velcro.

The hearts are really light so they won't put much pull on the bunting and the velcro. That's my idea and I'm going with it. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment