design

Thursday 10 January 2013

Punched petal flower card


Punched petal flower card.

Hands up how many of you have bought things and then put them aside and done nothing with them. I confess to being no slouch in this area either. This is why I've had a punch from Kuretake for a while and not really done anything with it. Until today that is. My computer was not working this morning so I really had to create. The card below and the flower on is is what I came up with.

Recently I've started to enter challenges again so this is to be entered in:
Cute Card Thursday's 'Beat the Blues' Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. this is so gorgeous, love the pretty flower and the colour combo is super!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete