design

Sunday 4 March 2012

Vintage Colours for This Weeks Special Craft Fairy Offer

I know that all of you fellow crafters will be well into your vintage cards so that's why this weeks offer on the Craft Fairy site is one that has lovely soft vintage colours. I also think that varying the tones creates a luxury look and so that is what I have put together. The feathers are there because that are beautiful and because I love them.


So I used some of the elements in the offer pack to make a card for you as inspiration. Here it is:


I thought that I would vary the card a bit by using a ribbon flower to add a different finish. So here is an alternative for you:


The flower is a sneak peek of the latest ribbon flower invention that I have come up with. I really, really hope that you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment