design

Saturday 1 January 2011

Forgotten Stamps 2

The other day I used one of my forgotten, Glamour Girls, stamps when I did a pink, white red challenge. Today, now that I've remembered that they are there I've pulled out another of those wonderful stamps to make this card. My apolgies for the image as it seems to be a bit slanted. It is New Yeard Day after all.

The stamp is from the glamour girls sheet of stamps and can be bought here.
The flowers can be bought here.

I've entered this card in the Saturday Sketch Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and the layout is fab
    Happy new year Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i just love what you've done with my sketch! Such a pretty colour scheme and a beautiful glamour girl ... of course chosen with me in mind LOL! Love those flowers too! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday .... Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete