design

Saturday 19 September 2009

Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge #50

Now, you know me, any excuse for a pink card and a girly one was the challenge on Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge #50 this week so here is my effort.


Products used:
1 base card 14cm x 14cm when folded.
I stamp from the Glamour Girls sheet
Stazon Ink pad in Stone Grey
9mm pink ribbon ribbon with white spots
Silver card Pin up stamp from the same sheet as the glamour girls.
Pink bloom
Pink button
3d foam pads
Double sided tape.

Thanks for looking and, if you like anything that you see, please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. i love how simple the card is. love the whole idea. And although I myself am not a great fen of pink, I love the pink accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card and i love the image.

    ReplyDelete