design

Thursday 18 June 2009

New Stamps from Stampinback

We've just had some new stamps from Stampinback and I had to use them as I think that they are really lovely and the designs are right up to the minute.





I didn't just want to have them as a black silhouettes though and I went for fawn and greens.

The images are 'Fennel Silhouette' from Stampinback.

Tall Flower, silhouette also from Stampinback.

The pens that I used to colour the images are Zig Art and Graphic pens 49, 56, 57.

The ribbon is willow green chiffon in 16mm width.

The sentiment is 'approach dreams'

The flowers are from the romance selection of Eco friendly flowers.

The paper I had in my stash but any soft green should do.

To Make this card:

All you need to do is ink up the stamps with your chosen colours and stamp up the images.

Cover the bottom of the card with some green paper and cover the join with sheer green ribbon.

Ink up the sentiment and stamp out. Mount onto another piece of green paper and stick to the card.

Add a couple of smallish flowers from the pack and you have a card.

Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, lovely colours. Those images are gorgeous. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Yvonne.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete