design

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Butterfly Bags for the Spring Time

I don't know what the weather is like with you, but, here's it is a beautiful sun shiny day. So I thought that I would celebrate what looks like the beginning of the spring with making some delightful  butterflies from ribbon. Ok, so I can make the butterflies but the question is.... What do I do with them once they have been made? Didn't need to think for long as I decided to put them on one of my beautiful Jute bags.

Medium Jute Shopper - Natural 300 x 150 x 400mm

I didn't stop at the butterflies though as I had to add a little lace too.

37mm Guipure Lace x 1 Metre - Ivory

The butterflies have been made with:

Pink grosgrain ribbon with funky flowers, 2m by 23mm
and
Apple Green Grosgrain Ribbon, 3m x 9mm
and
Pearl Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, 3m x 6mm

This is the result.


Here's the video of making butterflies.


No comments:

Post a Comment