design

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Bows, so cute


If you want to know what I do when 'watching' the television then ponder no more because this is what I did yesterday evening. I made a dozen of these in an hour. That didn't include the cutting of the ribbon but quite honestly that took about 5 minutes and my full attention. Scissors and looking in the opposite direction don't mix. ouch!


At www.craftfairy.co.uk we have some really beautiful ribbon. I know that I'm prejudice but what the hell. Still, I reiterate that we do have wonderul ribbon and this polka dot ribbbon is one of the best. It is 38mm wide so wide enough to make these bows so that they will stand out on a garment or in the hair.
They will make a perfest Christmas stocking filler if they are added to haairclips and that's what I intend doing with them. That and selling them at the local gift fair that I'm attending next Saturday.

So do you want to know how to make them? I've made a video clip here for you so that the mistery is unravelled and you'll be surprised at how quickly and easily they are made. 



Ribbons used in the bows above:

Ermin Grosgrain Ribbon, 3m x 9mm


Go make.

No comments:

Post a Comment